JPIAMR 13th Call
The call is now closed
The call advocates for a One Health approach to 1) understand the impact of interventions on the development and transmission of antibiotic resistance and to 2) design, implement, evaluate, and compare interventions that will help to prevent or reduce the development and transmission of antibiotic resistance within and between the different One Health settings (human, animal, environment). The call has financial support from the European Commission and includes some 30 funding organisations from 21 JPIAMR member countries. The total estimated call budget is 24.9 million Euro.
As a partner on this call, ICARS aims to support researchers from low-and middle-income countries (DAC list) to join the funded consortium. Proposals eligible for ICARS funding will need to demonstrate strong collaboration and partnership with their relevant ministries and articulate how their proposed intervention can help deliver on the countries’ National Action Plans. Letters of support from the relevant ministries will be required as part of the full proposal stage. Each researcher may only be listed as project coordinator on one project application but can join other consortia as a partner.
The full list of requirements for ICARS funding within this call is available here.
Proposals will be evaluated in a two-step procedure (pre-proposals/full proposals).
- Call launch date: January 14th, 2021
- Deadline for submission of pre-proposals is March 16th, 2021, 12:00 (CET)
- A live webinar will be held on the 28th of January 2021 at 15.00 CET. Read more and register to the webinar: https://invajo.com/l/IxlLhJbppQ
A match-making tool has been created by the JPIAMR secretariat for applicants, to facilitate networking and the creation of consortia. The tool can be consulted for several purposes:
- Partner looking for project: As individual researcher or a representative of a lab or research team, searching for a project to join.
- Project looking for partner: If you want to build a consortium around an existing project and want to find partners for your project ideas.
The tool can be accessed at: https://ncn.gov.pl/partners/amr13th/
For more information on the upcoming call please visit: https://www.jpiamr.eu/activities/joint-calls/open-calls/interventions-and-transmission-call-2021/
For more information on ICARS please visit: https://www.icars-global.org/
Potential applicants interested in ICARS funding are strongly advised to contact ICARS secretariat in advance of making an application to resolve any eligibility queries: email@example.com.